Tuesday 29 April 2014

My Favourite Blog (#wonderblog competition)

You may have seen the fantastic competition that Currys PC World are running for bloggers at the moment to win one of two amazing desktop PCs - I just discovered it this morning and straight away I knew exactly who to write about in my entry post entitled 'My Favourite Blog'.



Just Julie is one of my favourite blogs to read and I always look forward to new posts. I love Julie's blog but, in the nicest possible way, hate it at the same time as I can't read it without wanting to buy what she's writing about! Sometimes I swear I can actually hear my bank balance quivering with dread when I click on a link to read a new post from Julie! I've started buying so many more beauty products since I started reading Julie's blog, but then I guess that just proves that she's a great blogger! For example:

My Real Techniques make up brushes.......Julie made me buy them!

My Garnier Micellar Water.......Julie made me buy it!

My E.L.F eyeshadow primer.......Julie made me buy it!

The list goes on! In fact, I think I might suggest she should change her blog name to 'Just Blame Julie'! 

I find that Julie's posts are really helpful when I'm looking for product reviews before I buy something as I trust her opinion and know that she wouldn't recommend something if it wasn't any good. I also loved her hair tutorial on how to get the perfect curls (very useful for someone with poker straight hair like me!), and her 'Make Up Mistakes I Used to Make as a Teenager' post had me giggling away to myself remembering what I looked like at school wayyyyyy back in the 1990s (coffee shimmer lipstick anyone?!)



Julie was one of the first bloggers I struck up a friendship with when I first started my blog and she has been my go-to person for any blog related help and advice - she's always just a tweet away! We both started blogging round about the same time and I think it's really nice how we've seen each other's blogs grow and evolve over the past few months. 

If you haven't read Just Julie yet, go check it out here ...you will love it!

I would absolutely love to win either one of the amazing desktop PC prizes from Currys as my ancient and extremely slow laptop is about to pack in any day and it would make my blogging so much quicker and easier - waiting 20 minutes just for the damn thing to switch on is not ideal for a full time worker who blogs in her spare time! Fingers tightly crossed!

If you would like to enter this competition too then you can find all the details and terms and conditions here .

7 comments:

  1. I love Julies blog too and she's so lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie is fantastic and I adore her blog. This is such a cute post.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is such a lovely competition to get involved with! I'm going to go check out Julie's blog now :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god!!!!! Was just browsing through your blog when I saw this!!! Thankyou sooooo much for writing this about me! It honestly has made my day and week! You're soooo lovely and I really appreciate everything you have said! I'm so pleased I you were one of the first people I met when I started blogging!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...