Friday 11 April 2014

Beauty FX Launch Party, Wilmslow

On Monday night I attended a launch party at Beauty FX in Wilmslow, organised by the lovely Stephanie at LedigoPR. The event was held as the salon has recently been taken over by new management and completely refurbished. I've driven past Beauty FX a few times but never been in for a treatment, so when I received the invite I couldn't wait to attend and have a nosey inside!








On arrival I was greeted by Stephanie, given a glass of champagne and was told to help myself to all the delicious chocolates, sweets and sandwiches on offer. I was then introduced to Charlotte who took me on a tour of the salon. Wow...what can I say about this place! From the immaculate reception area and treatment rooms, professional and well presented therapists, to the multitude of beauty products on offer, this is definitely a place you want to be pampered at! No wonder Coleen Rooney is a regular here! 















The salon has a lovely relaxing and welcoming feel to it, whilst looking extremely modern and up to date with all the latest equipment and technology. There is a huge list of treatments to choose from - everything from manicures and waxing to HD Brows and microdermabrasion facials. 

I love the new décor - the feature walls have been finished off with a coating of iridescent glitter which show off a subtle sparkle by the light of candles and lamps in each treatment room and it really adds to the relaxing atmosphere.


During the evening we were lucky enough to experience some of the treatments and I had the HD Brows which were done by Aimee. I'd never had this done before and was pleased with the finished results which were achieved by a combination of tinting, waxing and threading. I also got to watch one of the therapists demonstrating a Crystal Clear microdermabrasion facial (something which I'd love to go back and have done myself) and another doing individual eyelashes which looked amazing! 


The most popular treatment though was the pedicure, and once I saw the treatment room I could totally understand why! The fabulous cushioned chairs with built in massagers and foot bath with underwater coloured lights looked like pure heaven! I will be going back to experience this for definite! 



(The lovely Lily Kitten having her tootsies pampered!)


I had such a great evening, it was lovely to have a glass of champagne whilst being pampered on a Monday evening instead of the usual routine!


If you live nearby I highly recommend you book yourself in for some treatments. You can see everything Beauty FX have to offer on their website www.beautyfxwilmslow.co.uk or call them on 01625 549 551 to book an appointment.






2 comments:

  1. ha nothing sounds better than champagne and pampering on a Monday, looks like you had a great time! See you soon hopefully :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...