Wednesday 27 August 2014

7 Days of Essence | Day 1 - All About Candies Eyeshadow Palette


Today is the first day of my '7 Days of Essence' series and I'm really excited to tell you about some of my favourite products from this brand after attending their amazing launch party back in June (you can read my post about this here )

First up is the All About Candies Eyeshadow Palette*.

This cute little compact has a selection of six pretty pastel colours which are perfect for adding a sweep of shimmer to your eyelid. The powder eyeshadow actually has quite a nice creamy texture and it adheres to the eyelid well with little fall out. I find it quite long wearing too, especially when applied over an eye primer. The colours aren't hugely intense and some are more pigmented than others but they are buildable and I think they look really pretty on - plus, if you thought that pastels were just for summer, then think again as the pastel trend is set to stay for Autumn!



My favourite shade from this palette is the mint green - it's one of the most pigmented colours and it's just gorgeous. It really makes my eyes stand out and I've been wearing this quite a lot over the past few weeks.

You can pick up the All About Candies Eyeshadow Palette from Essence stands in Wilko stores across the UK for only £3.50 which I think is a huge bargain for a handy palette with all the pastel shades you'll need.

Are you a fan of pastel eyeshadows? Which shade do you like the look of best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...