Sunday 16 March 2014

OMG Fashion Press Party


This week I attended my first event as a blogger! I honestly can't tell you how nervous I was....feeling sick, sweaty palms, the lot! It was a press party for the launch of the new Spring/Summer collection of online clothing retailer OMG Fashion.

A few other bloggers had arranged to meet up for cocktails beforehand at Revolucion De Cuba so I invited myself along in the hope that I'd feel more at ease once at the event. I needn't have worried as the girls were all so lovely and made me feel really welcome! We had a little booth and drank cocktails whilst getting to know each other then we headed across the road to The Milton Club for the event. 

We were some of the first 30 people in the queue which meant that we get a £50 voucher emailed to us to spend on their website! They kept us entertained whilst queuing with a half naked male fire dancer....not bad!


The Milton Club is lovely inside, it's an old building with lots of character, and was a perfect place for the event.





There was plenty of champagne being poured for everyone and some tasty canapés being offered round. We were also given a goody bag to take home with some make up and skin care samples and a chocolate lolly.






One of the VIP booths had been set up with two rails of the new clothing collection for us to have a look through. There were some lovely items, including playsuits, summer dresses and skirts. Think bright colours, pastels and lots of floral prints. The quality of the items felt really good too.

There were a couple of celebrities at the event including the gorgeous Vicky Pattison from Geordie Shore. She was really lovely and chatty and I loved her outfit! She said her top was from ASOS and skirt from Topshop.




Please excuse the quality of the photo (iPhone cameras are not great in low lighting!) 


I had such a great time and met some really lovely people who I hope to see at future events soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...