Tuesday 18 March 2014

Love Me Beauty Box - March Edition

My second Love Me Beauty Box arrived this week...hurrahhh! Even though you choose your menu beforehand I still get excited when it arrives, as if I don't know what's inside, haha! I was really impressed with last month's box so I had high hopes for this one. I chose menu 3 from the 'boutique' as I knew I wouldn't use some of the products in the other menus.

Let's have a look what's inside:


I'm loving the purple packaging, it reminds me of Cadbury's (yes I'm a chocaholic)







The menu card shows you the products inside and tells you how to use them.





Jam packed full of goodies!



NIP+FAB VIPER VENOM EYEFIX
Full size  RRP £14.95 (15ml)

This is a cooling and refreshing roll on eye gel with LIFTONIN and SYN-AKE (whatever they are?!) to minimise wrinkles and smooth the appearance of fine lines. I'm looking forward to using this as I loved last month's NIP+FAB product and now I'm getting a bit older (only a little bit...) I really want to take care of my eyes to try and hold off lines and wrinkles for as long as possible!



THE VINTAGE COSMETIC COMPANY GRACIE LASHES
RRP £6

These are natural looking reusable false eyelashes which can be worn day or night. I've heard of this brand but haven't used any of their products yet. I love false eyelashes for a night out so these will definitely be getting used! 



QUINTESSENTIALLY ENGLISH BATH SALTS - VINTAGE BOUQUET
Sample size 50g  RRP £4.25 (100g)

These are bath salts made with Dead Sea salt and pure essential oils of jasmine, bergamot and geranium. Hmmm...I'm not sure about the scent. I'm also more of a shower person so I don't think I'll be in any rush to try these salts.



MURAD POMEGRANATE EXFOLIATING MASK
7.5ml sample size   RRP £25

An anti-oxidant rich treatment to free skin from dull, dry surface cells and trapped impurities whilst defending your skin from harmful free radicals. This is a brand I haven't heard of before but I love trying out new skincare products. I try to exfoliate at least once a week so I will be trying this next time my skin needs an extra boost.



DEEP STEEP FOOT STICK - CANDY MINT
Full size   RRP £3.60 (15ml)

A moisturising treatment for your feet containing powerful essential oils, organic shea and cocoa butters. I love having pedicures at my local beauty salon and I think this product will be a great way to keep my feet looking soft and smooth in between visits.



BLANX WHITE SHOCK TOOTHPASTE
15ml sample size   RRP £7.50 (50ml)

This is apparently the only toothpaste in the world to contain a non-abrasive, peroxide free formula called ActiluX that whitens teeth throughout the day by reacting to light. I'm intrigued by this product...who doesn't love pearly whites?!



I'm pleased with the products in this box (apart from the bath salts) but I'm hoping that there will be some make up products  next month.

What do you think? Do you subscribe to Love Me Beauty?


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some good products in there :)

    Sian | Sian Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sian! I'm really impressed with these boxes so far!x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...