Wednesday 3 December 2014

Thomas Sabo Rose Gold Charm Bracelet From Joshua James Jewellery









I love the way that jewellery and accessories can change the whole way an outfit looks, complimenting it in a certain way or making it come to life. One of my favourite brands is Thomas Sabo - I have two bracelets and a necklace which you can add charms to from the huge collection available, and I love the way you can mix and match the charms depending on what you wear that day. 

Thomas Sabo is one of the world’s leading jewellery companies for women and men. The brand, which was founded by Mr Thomas Sabo in 1984, has grown rapidly since then and now offers approximately 2,000 products including jewellery, watches and even a signature fragrance. Since the launch of the highly successful Thomas Sabo Charm Club in 2006 its popularity has rocketed and most people I know have bought a charm bracelet for themselves or as a gift. There’s something for everyone in the collection – ranging from colourful and fun novelty figures to special keepsakes and elegant jewel-encrusted charms.

2014 has seen the brand launch a new ‘Karma Beads’ range comprising of a bracelet named the ‘Wheel of Karma’ and 72 different beads to collect. Similar to the Pandora charm bracelets which I’m also a huge fan of, I think this will be another huge success for Thomas Sabo as the world just seems to be in love with charm bracelets at the moment! Joshua James have compiled a list of their top ten selling karma beads which you can see here. My favourites are the White Pearl and Rose Quartz Karma Beads.

The newest addition to my Thomas Sabo collection is this beautiful Rose Gold Charm Carrier Bracelet* and Rose Gold and Pink Zirconia Charm* from Joshua James Jewellery

I'm a little bit obsessed with rose gold at the moment (expect some more rose gold themed posts on the blog later this week!) - it's so pretty and elegant and really suits every skin tone. This bracelet is available in silver and yellow gold as well but the rose gold is definitely my favourite. 

I chose the Pink Zirconia Charm to add to the bracelet as I think the colour really compliments the rose gold well. The charm is the perfect size, measuring approximately 1cm, which just adds a little bit of detail to the bracelet nicely. You can of course purchase more charms to add to it, but at the moment I quite like just the one charm – this is the beauty of Thomas Sabo bracelets though, the charms are so easy to clip on and off depending on what look you’re going for. The quality of the bracelet is excellent and the fastening feels sturdy and secure. These bracelets are also available in different sizes which is great for someone like me with tiny wrists! So often I can’t wear bracelets as they are too big and aren’t adjustable but this feels like it’s been made to measure. This one is a size small (16cm) and it fits me perfectly.

The bracelet is available to buy at Joshua James Jewellery for £55 and the charm is £45. Joshua James Jewellery is an official stockist of the Thomas Sabo range and they also offer free next day delivery on all orders – perfect for those of you who are doing your Christmas shopping online! I have my eye on the stunning pendants next  – I think I will be putting one on my Christmas list!  


Do you have a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet? Are you a fan of rose gold?









1 comment:

  1. Wow, I have fall in love with your thomas sabo rose gold charm bracelets. These all are too good dear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...