Friday 27 June 2014

OOTD - Floral Kimono


Kimono - Primark
Vest - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Spanish market stall


My recent holiday to Murcia in Spain allowed me to dress up and take some outfit photos in some actual sunshine! I wore this outfit one evening when it was a little chilly due to the sea breeze - covering my shoulders with this pretty kimono just kept the edge off the cool air. I spotted this kimono on a recent trip to Primark and bought it in a huge haul along with the black flatform shoes I'm wearing above. I love this kimono and think it looks glam enough to wear on an evening out or dressed down with denim shorts or a bikini for the beach. Here I've teamed it with a plain black vest, light blue Leigh jeans from Topshop, black flatforms (so comfy!) and a cute gold statement necklace I bought from a little market stall whilst in Spain for 2€! 


What do you think? How would you style a kimono?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...