Monday 17 February 2014

February's Love! Want! Need!

Hi everyone!

After the positive comments I received about my Love! Want! Need! post last month I've decided to make this a monthly feature! If you missed the last one it's just a quick post to let you know what I'm loving this month, what I want and what I need....simple!


LOVE!


I'm absolutely loving Soap & Glory's Hand Food hydrating hand cream. I honestly don't know how I lived without this little tube of loveliness in my handbag ! It leaves my hands feeling silky soft and it smells good enough too eat (perhaps something to do with one of the ingredients being marshmallow!)


WANT!

I'm not the best with technology but I really want to look into designing a new look for my blog to make it more personal. I'm going to have to do lots of Google-ing about this one but it will be worth it in the end!


NEED!



With working full time, I don't always have a lot of time to dedicate to organising my blog posts, but now I'm settling into it a bit more it's something I need to do! I've bought myself a cute little notebook and matching pencils to jot down any ideas and to prepare my posts before I publish them! 

That's all for my February Love! Want! Need! post! Let me know what you love, want and need this month!

Shell x




2 comments:

  1. Ok, I was going to bed but thought I'd sneak a peek and see if you had had a play about with your blog layout and I see you have! Anyway Loving this idea of you posting this up every month! Wish I'd thought of it! I need to get a little notebook too! Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! Yes I had a little play about with it and ended up with a headache! Haha! Think I may cheat and get someone to do it for me, too complicated for me!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...