Friday 4 July 2014

OOTD - Florals & Statement Jewellery


Floral trousers - Primark
Vest - Primark
Cardigan - New Look
Shoes - New Look
Necklace - Spanish market stall
Bangles - Spanish market stall
Bag - Spanish market stall
Sunglasses - Karl Lagerfeld 


One of my favourite outfits I wore in Spain on my recent holiday was this one. I think the floral trousers are a real statement piece so all that was needed was a simple black vest and some statement jewellery. I'm loving the floral trend at the moment and as soon as I spotted these gorgeous trousers in Primark I just knew I had to have them! Best of all they were only £11...bargain! I think Primark has got some really lovely items in at the moment and I think the quality has improved compared to previous purchases. 

I wore this outfit for a meal out one evening - at first I thought the trousers may have been a little loud but it ended up being my favourite evening outfit of the holiday. I loved all the statement jewellery bargains I picked up from the local market - the necklace was only 2€ and the multicoloured bangles were 3€. I also picked up the cute little cross-body bag for 5€ from the same market and it's the perfect size to pop in my phone, money, keys and lipstick!


What do you think? Have you been wearing floral pieces this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...